Wood bed rails for Full, Queen, or King sized beds need center support legs. Garrett center support bed frame legs come in a three-pack system.
Bedding manufacturers recommend center supports for bed rails because they ensure the support recommended for today’s box spring and mattress.
Please note that twin beds are not suitable for the two-leg center supports. See our adjustable single leg for your twin bed support needs.
Do you need wooden bed rails? We supply bed rails in three stains plus unfinished. Click here to learn more.
Everything you need to know about Garrett’s Center Support Three-Pack Leg System:
- Come in packs of three and are made of heavy duty steel
- Work with full, queen, California king, and king headboard/foot board combinations, not suitable for twin beds
- Made of 1″ tubular steel, with height adjustment of 7.5 inches to 15.5 inches.
- All hardware needed to assemble and mount Center Supports with your bed rails is included
- Any bed rail with a slat bearer attached can utilize our three-pack Center Support system
Center Support legs are easy to install.
Attach each Center Support leg between the two wooden bed rails to provide. Follow our easy Center Support Instructions by clicking here to download a PDF instruction sheet.
Purchase center supports with a wooden bed rail set and save even more.
We ship in two business days or less and free to most locations.
WHAT IS A SLAT BEARER?
Take a look at the bed rail that holds your mattress. The lip or ledge, if you will, that juts out from the rail to hold your metal or wooden slats is a slat bearer.
Center supports offer ultimate mattress support and replace the need for metal or wood slats that were common in the past. Today, your mattress sits on the slat bearer. The center supports connect to the bed rail.