Bed frame legs are adjustable and easy-to-install. A bed leg eliminates sagging by supporting your mattress and box spring along with metal or wooden slats.
- Adjusts vertically from 7.5 to 15.5 inches
- Legs come with easy-to-install hardware
- Suitable for all bed sizes
- Made in America
The single bed frame leg support was designed for use with our metal bed support slats and comes with a bracket. However, we discovered that many customers use this leg for wood slats as well.
Will you use the adjustable center support leg with wooden or metal slats?
- Wooden bed slats DO NOT NEED A BRACKET
- Metal bed slats DO NEED A BRACKET
When you purchase adjustable center leg supports, please choose with brackets for use with metal bed rails and without brackets for wood slats use.